Order Your Favorite Haircare Products We Will Ship Right to Your Home or Office.
Free sample with every order!
CHECK OUT OUR
HOW TO GET A GOOD HAIRCUT
1. Turn off your cell phone. Somehow you survived without one before they were invented. 30 minutes in my chair won't kill you.
23. Don't bring in a drugstore color and ask me to apply it for you. I'll charge you the same price as a color I do in the shop. So you might as well let me use the good stuff.
24. Don't say "I have to get this, it's important" when you cell phone rings while I'm doing your hair. You're really not as important as you want everyone to think you are.
25. I'm not the bank. You can't write a check for $40 more than the service and expect me to give you the cash back because you don't have time to go to the bank or ATM. (only the bank can give you a cash advance on your credit card, so don't ask me to do that either). On the same note, don't give me a $100 bill to pay for an $8 wax.
26. Tipping is customary in this business. It is a big part of our income. We remember who tips and who does not. Unfortunately over the years we find the people who can least afford it are the best tippers. The braggers are the worst.
27. It is not up to us to discipline your child. Don't say "That man is going to yell at you if you don't behave". Usually I'm just going to ask you to LEAVE until you can control your child. And yes, that might be in the middle of your service.
28. Please don't bring your lunch in with you and expect to eat it while I'm doing you.
29. If you're sitting in the waiting room, please be considerate of other persons sitting there with you. Don't be cursing at someone on your cell phone. And above all, when I call for you, don't ask me to wait a minute until you finish your cell phone call.
30. You won't get a discount if you bring in a "treat" for me. Doesn't matter if you bought it while your were having your lunch somewhere or made it yourself at home. I really don't want it, nor do I have a place to store it till later.
31. You can tell me WHAT you want, but please don't tell me HOW to do it. You wouldn't say that to your doctor or dentist, would you? I am the professional. You are not.
32. I don't care if you're in a hurry. You can't comb out wet hair. (see #15 & #31 above).
33. Don't look at me like I should be happy to give your two year old a haircut when Satan's Child is in major need of an exorcism.
34. I love eldery people. I hope to be one someday. Don't drop off your grandmother and leave her for 4 hours for a 20 minute haircut. It is disrespectfull to her and sometimes awkward for us. Especially if she needs help to use the restroom. Don't expect us to help you get a break from her while you run errands.
35. If the Lord has saved your soul, I'm happy for you. Really I am. But if you try to save MY soul, I promise you will get a very bad haircut. Really, I promise.
36. Making an appointment for 3 o'clock means your appointment is at 3 o'clock, not AROUND 3 o'clock.
37. Tipping is appreciated. Please don't give me a copy of todays newspaper as a tip or bring me a Starbucks double chocolate mocha frappiccino. I have a copy of the paper waiting for me when I get home & the coffee gives me gas. Cash is best.
Rules you should follow
FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
This is our very own "shampoo4you" toolbar. Try it. You can customize it to your liking. When you're ready to order more professional haircare products, just click on the "shampoo4you" logo on the left side of the toolbar. That way you'll never loose us. If you don't like it, it's very easy to uninstall. The 'Internet Radio" button is worth it alone.